Thursday, July 05, 2007

We're Getting Married!

Well it was a long time coming! But the LORD finally answered my prayers. I have been bugging Him for years to send me someone. I was probably as irritating to him as that troublesome widow (Luke 18:1-8). In His own time, he sent me someone that can help me along life's pathway and help me get to heaven.

Michelle is one of the most spiritual women I have ever met. She challenges me to be a more spiritual person. I thank God for her everyday.
We have set our wedding date for October 26, 2007. We are currently registered at Kohl's and Target.

View the registries on line:

Kohl's Registry
Target Registry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the both of you, and know that Gods kingdom will grow because of your unwavering love for Him, his Son, and the sin sick people of our generation whom you will touch by His spirit.May God bless you both and your generations to come.Lov'n Him, ED

Matthew said...

Good Job, Glad to hear it.